From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A few days with the padres

My parents came to visit a couple weeks ago. The last time I saw them was during Christmas, when we were together in Argentina! It was really great to have them up here, and let them experience the beauty of Alaska in the fall. We drove up to Talkeetna for a night and spent the remaining few days chillin' in Anchorage. Below my mom and dad are waiting for dinner to finish while hanging out in the my (and Joshua's) new casita.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home