From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Patagonia Photos

On Christmas day we took a beautiful hike up the side of Cerro Colorado. It was a great hike... although a bit windy up top.

The view from the top of Cerro Colorado

Brad, quite literally, running down the side of Cerro Colorado

A view from a hike we took along a lake

It's called the lake district for a reason... lakes are everywhere!


A pretty flower

A hike in the rain on our first day in Bariloche

Dad packing up our rental car. Although my belongings all fit into a 28 lbs. pack (a fact I'm very proud of), the rest of my family went the "comfortable vacationer" route, making for some cramped quarters in the car.

Lupin are everywhere... meaning hillsides of purple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home