From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Recent articles

Here are links to a couple of my recent stories. The first one is about a 10-year-old Eagle River boy who spent almost three years in California, waiting for and then finally receiving a heart transplant. The second one is about an inmate orchestra at Hiland Mountain Correctional Center.

The day they never thought would come: the Stockwells come home with their Shawn

Changing their tune

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home