From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Friday, July 16, 2010

The elements

Last weekend Scott and I ran from the Glenn Alps trailhead up Flat Top, along the ridge to Ptarmigan peak, dropped down to Rabbit Lake and ran out to Potter Marsh. Super fun loop - but could have done without being lambasted by wind, rain and snow (reminded me of weather in Patagonia). The upshot was the cool cloud formations - that I felt possessed to mimic!






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home