From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cake frosting

While a good article carved in black and white letters is certainly delicious, these types of notes are the frosting on the cake! The link to the story he's referring to is two blog posts down.

Lt. Col. Balcavage.

Thanks so much. I’ll be sure to pass on your comment to Amy Schenck.

Sincerely,

Mary M. Rall
Editor, Alaska Star
(907) 694-2727 office
www.alaskastar.com

-----------------------------------------------------
From: The Balcavage Family
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 06:09:54 -0900
To:

Thaks for your article - I thought it was very accurate and brings a lot of credit to my brother and the others who have worked to care for this boy. Kitba just departed the States last week and should be in Jordan now on the way to her home in Iraq.

LTC Balcavage

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home