From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Xela

Xela is a wonderful addition to the family. I love her dearly. She comes to work with me and chills out under my desk (per my bosses suggestion... gotta love Alaska.) In the evening we go for runs together (she's quite the trail dog) or head to the park to play catch (her favorite pass time). She's super calm, but still full of puppyness. She plays well with other dogs, especially the 1 1/2 year old pup who lives a few blocks away. She learned about kids last night. It took her a few minutes to realize that they're just people, only smaller. She carries her toys around with her everywhere.

My goal for this week will be to get some better photos of her. Life has been crazy on my end... and I haven't had time to arrange glamor shots for her... but maybe that's a good thing... because for as cute as she is, all the neighborhood boy hounds would be after her... but I'm not a doting mother ; )


In the office

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home