From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sarah Palin pandemonium

OK, I realize I've been pretty mum about our governor, turned VP candidate, Sarah Palin. Some of it has to do with not having the time to post much of anything on this blog -- a lot of it has to do with being so inundated by Palin-everything, that it's the last thing I want to write about at the end of the day. But, since I have followed her career from the time she was a gubernatorial candidate, running against Republican incumbent Frank Murkowski -- talked to her on the phone for an article I wrote about that race -- I have a pretty good sense of who she is and how she handles leadership. Rather than laying my opinions on the line -- that's not my style -- I invite any questions people have. Just post a comment, and I'll reply as quickly as possible. A good starting point for discussion is the editorial we ran in the Alaska Star the week after the big news (probably the biggest news to hit Alaska in a decade). The link is below. I look forward to hearing from you.

http://alaskastar.com/stories/090408/edi_20080904023.shtml

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home