From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thanksgiving photos

Here's some photos from Thanksgiving. Cory, Zippy, Oscar and I drove to CO to visit my family. Brad and Meg flew in from Washington, so we had the whole crew. On Thanksgiving Day several more family and friends showed up at my parent's house for an all out feast. The long weekend was wonderful ... full of laughter, good food and a few fun forays into the mountains.

Note: I realize this post is sorely overdue, but better late than never right? My excuse for the total neglect of this blog is two fold: amazing early season snowfall (meaning amazing early season skiing) and falling in love. That's a demanding combination.



To download any of these photos or view them larger, click here.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home