From North to South

Amy's ramblings. Once upon a time these ramblings pertained to my 5 months in Guatemala and Honduras. Then they followed the ebb and flow of my final semester in Alaska. From there things really went south ... to Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. After 8 months in the Andes, I fell back under Alaska's spell … working at a newspaper and wandering mountains. Now I'm somewhat south again ... in Jackson Hole, WY, teaching ski school on the clock and making fresh tracks off the clock.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've come to realize that if you have faith in the world, the world will show you amazing and beautiful people, places and things

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Amy's articles

Here's the links to a few of the stories I wrote up for last week's edition of the Alaska Star. The first link takes you to my next installment of Outside the Ordinary. It's about my day of packrafting on Crow Pass. The second is a commentary I wrote that laments - to a degree - that I'm missing out on this year's windfall permanent fund dividend ($3,269 for each Alaska resident). The third is a little blurb about how Sarah Palin hysteria crossed paths with the Star.

Lightweight rafts open up backcountry possibilities


Singing the dividend blues

Alaska Star newspaper sold on eBay
aadfljkhadfljhads

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home